Sunday, June 14, 2015

A little touch-up & Pull the tape

There was a spot on the transom where I hadn't taped it accurately, and that left a little unpainted notch in my "waterline." So, I touched it up the same as I'd painted it... 2 coats of primer, 2 coats of paint... just with a small brush instead of a foam roller.

After it all dried, I pulled the tape off. Soon it will be time to tape off the bottom and the transom, and paint the sides of the hull.

First, I've got to drill a hole for the bow eye.


2 coats of primer.

2 coats of paint.

The un-taped transom.

No comments:

Post a Comment